Friday, November 25, 2016

Thankfulness

We have so much to be thankful for. I will be the first one to say that I easily take for granted so many things I have been blessed with. Things like clean water, a place to sleep, not being persecuted for my Faith and what I believe in, living in a safe community, etc... I instead tend to look at all the things that make my life difficult. And I've come to understand that it is these difficult moments and things that I should be most thankful for. We were never promised an easy life, and when we are able to overcome these moments through the Grace of God and prayer, we are one step closer to eternal life with Our Father.

Let's not focus on the bad in this world... let's focus on the good. There is still so much good!


Here is what our Tec Community is Thankful for:

- I am thankful for my loving family, my nieces and nephews who bring me continuous joy, my perpetual TEC family, for forgiveness, for love, for naps, for movie scores, and for laughter!

-Outside of the TEC community (which I truly am grateful for), I am so thankful that my Dad is cancer free. Truly a miracle.

-I am grateful for friends,family and health! I am extremely grateful for my TEC family they have been my prayer warriors thru years of illness ! Love you all!

-I am thankful for children, their beauty and birth give us at least one reason why God is Love.

-I am thankful for my children, my family/TEC family , & the blessings of this year. Looking forward to a new year & new adventures.

-I moved back to Cleveland after graduate school, I did not know many people, especially those that shared the Catholic faith. I am thankful that the TEC community has allowed me to encounter many inspiring people and to make great friends that share in my faith and lead me towards becoming the best version of myself. (Thanks Matthew Kelly)

- I'm thankful for my brand new grandson John Patrick

-I am thankful for my family, friends, two jobs that I love, coffee, movies, books to read, this TEC family, and above all, my Lord and God and everything that goes with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment